Gnanadharshan Seva Foundation – In a nut shell
Gnanadharshan Seva foundation is a social, non-political, non-profit organization for visually challenged women founded by Mr. C Sundaresan, who is himself visually challenged with partial vision. The foundation runs several programs for education, well being and overall grooming of visually challenged women. Gnanadharshan is funded by voluntary contributions from well wishers and philanthropic individuals/organizations. It is currently run from a rented premise in Chennai and is a home for more than 35 visually challenged women.
Gnanadharshan serves as a home for many young, educated and talented visually challenged women with focus on education as a means by which their quality of life could be improved. Gnanadharshan takes pride in the fact that more than 500 visually challenged women have benefited from various programs organized by the foundation and quite a few have secured respectable jobs including positions in government institute
Board of Trustees:
- Mrs.Andal Srinath
- Mr.D.Ravindran, IRS (Retd)
- Mr.K.R.Ganesh, Chartered Accountant
- Prof.C.Rajendran, IIT-Madras
- Mrs.Kala Ganesan, Academician
- Prof.Ganesan, MOP Vaishnav College
- Mrs.Sundari Murthy, Addl Secy (Retd), Govt of Tamil Nadu
- Mr.R.Balesh, IT Professional
- Mrs.Latha Sivaraman
- Mrs.Anuradha Lakshminarayanan, (Retd), Canara Bank
- Mrs.Radhika Balachandar, Architect
All financial contributions are eligible for income tax exemption u/s 80(G) of Indian Income Tax Act 1961.
We will email you the payment receipt and 80(G) certificate for all your donations.